Zhang and Henzel Original 270 Entries Dataset
This page tabulates the original 270 entries as reported by Zhang and Henzel. The original list contains entries from EMBL and Swiss-Prot (as on 24th August 2005). A subset of which is currently available in SPdb.
This table shows
- The corresponding Swiss-Prot entry names if available;
- The updated Swiss-Prot entry names for those entries that have been updated;
- Those entries that retain their original entry name (indicated by "No change in ID");
- EMBL entries which do not have the corresponding Swiss-Prot entry (indicated by "EMBL entry");
- TrEMBL entries which do not have the corresponding Swiss-Prot entry (indicated by "TrEMBL entry");
- Entries that lack signal information (indicated by "no signal sequence"). They are not available in the current SPdb;
- NOTE: The current release of SPdb does not contain EMBL, TrEMBL and Swiss-Prot Rel. 47 & 48 entries.